Re: NNTPC: Buildung nntpcache

"Thomas Schweikle" <tschweikle@fkn.de> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Building NNTPCache 2.4b5 on a i586 leads to a working binary, while
> buildung it on a PII doesn't. The binary build on this i586 will work on
> the PII too.
>
> Looks like a configure problem to me. What files would you need to find
> out where the diference is between these builds?

I doubt it's anything to do with PII/i586, but differences in installed
software components. Since you don't specify what OS you are using, one
is left gazing into space for an answer.

--
 Julian Assange        |If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people
 proff@iq.org          |work, but rather teach them to long for the endless
 proff@gnu.ai.mit.edu  |immensity of the sea. -- Antoine de Saint Exupery