Re: NNTPC: action of deny,strip

Faye Pearson [faye@clara.net] wrote:
> Hi, I've just turned off list security because it was causing a big
> load on the machine but I thought that the action of strip was to
> remove these things from the active list?

Sorry to follow up on my own post, but wouldn't it be a good idea
to build separate lists for each match in the access file when the
lists are read?  That way you could just dump the appropriate list
to the client on request.  It doesn't even have to be all entries
in the access list, just those ones which modify the available
groups.

What do you think Julian?

--
Faye Pearson,
Software Development Manager,

Tomorrow, this will be part of the unchangeable past but fortunately,
it can still be changed today.