[no subject]

I wonder if I could ask you a question about NNTP Cache.  My ISP in NSW
Australia is using NNTP Cache for News.My problem is I would like to get my
Exchange Server to pull News down for my users. I have had discussions with
himregarding this but he doesn't know how to resolve the problem. Is NNTP
Cache compatible with Exchange 5.5. I have attached a screen shot of NT
Event Viewer. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Chris Burgess
Maitland IT Solutions
PH 0249 342259