Combining articles of one group

Hi All,

Reading the example config files it seems to me I can specify multiple
servers but only one is used per group. Is this correct? I was hoping to
use NNTPCACHE to combine group data for the same group from multiple
servers to create a more complete group on my NNTPCACHE server. I'm dealing
with 4 servers that all have only part (though partially overlapping) of
the group I wish to read. Could you tell me if this is possible with
NNTPCACHE?

Thanks in advance,

NiElS