Re: Trouble with old news reader bug ??

Hello,
I'm quite happy with nntpcache. But some of my users are using
WinVN as news reader. It's an old news reader which is now
unsupported. This reader run well
if we use a direct connection to our feed news server;
If we use newscache as news cache
and it crashes when we use nntpcache as news cache.

I tried to renew the local cache but no change.

Any idea?? Is there a bug??

Best regards

Joel Billiotte                   Joel.Billiotte@cgi.ensmp.fr
Centre de Geologie de l'Ingenieur
Universite de Marne-la-Vallee - Batiment IFI
Cite Descartes - 5,Bd Descartes - 77454 Marne-la-Vallee cedex2
tel : +33 1 49 32 90 89               fax: +33 1 49 32 91 28
Ce message est emis a titre personnel et n'engage pas l'Ecole
des Mines de Paris// This message reflects my own opinion and
does not engage the Ecole des Mines de Paris.