Re: NNTPC: nntpcache 2.4.0b5 on Solaris - it compilied

Hendrik Scholz [hs@netuse.de] wrote:
> I just got the beta 5 compilied on a Sparc 10 with gcc 2.95.2 on Solaris 7.
> I used the tricks mentioned on the list and these "patches":
>
> - I got the first few functions in the authinfo_pam.c compiled by moving
>   some code up to the top of the file.
> - I deleted two #ifdef parts in the autoinfo.c which have to do
>   with PAM.

It will ignore PAM if you edit config.h and change the
define for AUTHINFO_PAM to:

#undef AUTHINFO_PAM

Faye

--
Faye Pearson,
Software Development Manager,

Next Friday will not be your lucky day.  As a matter of fact, you don't
have a lucky day this year.