Using a NNRP server with authentication

Hello,

the NNRP server of my provider is down for 3 weeks now, and my customers
are boiling....
I never used NNTPCache (but I tried NewsCache last year).

Is it possible to set up a NNTPCache using login/password with
"upstream" NNRP server, and classical per IP authentication for clients
? I know another provider wich can provide me NNRP access with such
login/password system.

Thank you !

Bertrand Maujean

--
Bertrand Maujean, responsable Informatique & Telecoms
SEM Cable de l'Est - www.semnet.tm.fr