bug in article command

Hi:
	I've discovered a bug with the article+group commands.
The group command will not be passed to the remote server if it
is cached locally (cf group.c, attachGroup).  Thus the remote
server might be left in another group due to a previous uncached
group operation.  The next uncached article command intended
to be in that group will obviously fail as the remote server
is looking in the wrong group.  I have no idea how this might
be fixed in a way that is consistent with the nntpcache since
I don't really know what the author was intending to do here.
So any comments?
--
Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 is out! { http://www.debian.org/ }
Email:  Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert@greathan.apana.org.au>