Newbie

Hi

I have configured NNTPCache with the access, server and config files from
the FTP site and changed the hosts to mine.

Now, whenever i start nntpcached, i get a process whihc is listening for
connections. But when I try to point my news client ot this server, i get a
"503 Initial server rebuild in progress, plese try agin"

THis is my first time with newsgroups, please help.

REgards
SAchin Dole