problems nntpcache 0.92.8UL and netscape 3.0

Hi:
	Excuse me but I dont really know what info is appropriate
for these bug reports so please enlighten me if you need any details
about my configuration.

	I am using netscape 3.0 and have had one crash with nntpcache
0.92.8UL.  There was nothing special, I clicked on a few articles and
the syslog showed that nntpcache was caching them before netscape crashed.
Incidentally, the article I clicked on when netscape crashed was not
cached.

	Another problem I'm having is that when I choose the
"Show Active Newsgroups" option and view any newsgroup for the
first time, no articles would turn up.  That is, it would show
that there are 0 unread articles but there are indeed articles
which I have not read.  Again, the syslog shows nothing special.

	I know that netscape has problems dealing with nntpcache
due to its coding but it would be good to have nntpcache circumvent
these as we do not have access to the source of netscape.

	Thanks in advance.

Regards
--
Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 is out! { http://www.debian.org/ }