RE: NNTPC: Problem

The problem has now changed. I made a few changes (to nntpcache.access -
added my whole network as clients), changed permissions etc and this got it
working.

I can now use my web browser to connect to my news cache form my desktop on
port 119.

I can telnet to it.

What I can't do is telnet to it using port 119

Command syntax : telnet <news cache IP> 119

When I try to do this, I get the mesage "503 nntpcache-2.4.0b5 failing
server rebuild in progress (0 groups complete, at least 3000 groups to go.
Please try again later)"

Any ideas ?