nntpcache and newsgroup authentication

Hallo all.

This is my first time I'm trying nntpcache. I installed version 2.3.3 on a
Linux Red Hat 6.2 box.
It seems to work well in my environment, but I have this problem:
I must access some news servers that require authenticating with a username
and password. I think this information should fit in the nntpcache.servers
file, but I did not find anything about this. Is there a way to configure
this, possibly on a per-server way?

Thank you in advance.

Luigi Iotti