Obtaining stats from NNTPCache

Greetings,

I am currently evaluating NNTPcache for deployment by our company.

As such, I am looking for a means of presenting to management the
savings of using NNTPcache vs our customers reading news directly from the
reader box.

These statistics will be used to present a business case to management for
the purchase of the appropriate number of licenses for NNTPcache.

Does anyone have a suite of tools/scripts that I can use to obtain such
stats for management. Thanks.

Regards,

Andrew Kemp