Re: NNTPC: Strange: Connection refused on port 119

2.4.0b3 and higher are just plain broke on certain platforms, and for
whatever reason, nobody cares enough to fix it.

if you run with nntpcached -n, you may see better results.

Me personally?  I'm installing diablo in it's caching mode to see if it
will work better.

The last nntpcache that worked OK for me in testing was b2.