Re: NNTPC: Strange problem with 2.4.0b3 + FreeBSD

This question has been posed at least twice now, and received no
response.  I've simply switched to using leafnode - at least on
my system, it provides _much_ quicker response (reading the
active file, doing the xover upon entering the group, etc.)
than nntpcache ever thought about doing.

If you have less than 5 users who will use your nntp server,
I'd recommend this route.  Above 5 or 10, I'd switch over
to using inn + suck (got that setup this weekend, but quickly
determined it was too much work considering it's just me
hitting my server).

-Chris
--
Chris A. Mattingly