Recovery of /var/spool/nntpcache directory structure

Hi,

While flushing the /var/spool/nntpcache directory, I accidentally deleted
the wwhole directory and its structure rather than deleting the cache files.
Is there any way I can recover the /var/spool/nntpcache directory or
reconstruct it? Any ideas anyone?
Cheers,
Alex Ellery
Dr Alex Ellery, C.Phys, C.Eng, C.Math, FRAS
SPACE DIVISION
Logica UK Ltd, Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road, London. NW1 2PL. UK.
Tel: +44 (0)171-637-9111
Mobile: 0958-701410
E-mail: ellerya@logica.com
These are my opinions, and not those of Logica