Question

Hi
I am new on the UNIX world so I am wondering if  my problem is a typing
error.
I  am testing news servers. I have installed nntpcache2.4.0b3 on server
running  BSDI 4.1
It is working great  but  we would like to get newsgroup  from two main news
servers so in my nntpcache.servers I have two entries for each server and
same in the group , two entries  with   *   only  refering to each news
server.
Look like it is getting the newsgroup headers  form the  the last one only .
Thanks for your help
diane