NNTP multiplexing?: many news servers, one newsgroup

I'm attempting to determine if me and NNTPCache are a match made in
heaven.  So I figured I'd run this letter I wrote to NNTPCache by you
first.  Seeing that yall know NNTPCache much better than I do, you
could probably tell me ahead of time how NNTPCache will respond.  And
besides, you can read.

___________________________
Dear NNTPCache,

Please combine the overviews for the newsgroup
"alt.it's.so.big.that.no.server.gets.all.articles" from three
different news servers into one combined overview.  When I request an
article, get it from a server that has it, not one that doesn't.
(duh)  You don't need to cache the article because I'm the only user.
But you can if you want.

Please check the overviews of each of the three servers every 15
minutes and combine the results so that when my newsreader asks you
for the mondo-overview for alt.so.big, you return a freshly
multiplexed overview.

Please pretend to be just a basic, courteous non-suckfeed newsreader
to the newsservices from whence you get the overviews and (eventually)
the articles.  Please use the username and password given to me by
these newsservices.

Your truly,
User

Can NNTPCache do all this?  Or will NNTPCache write this letter back?
Dear User,

Thank you just for being you.

On a related note, I don't know how to combine the overview of one
newsgroup from different servers.  I only know how to combine
different groups from different servers and present them as one big
active file.  In other words, there's a one-to-one relationship
between a cached/proxied newsgroup and the server I get the articles
from for that group.  Sorry, hosebag.

Pseudo-best regards,
NNTPCache