Fail to merge multiple news servers

I apologize,
I wrote to quickly my example, I've got the dot at the end of each nntp
servers in the server list and in the grouplist.
so  I think the problem is somewhere else.
I hope you can help me, thanks

the question  is :
I use a nntpcache version 2.4.0b3 on solaris 2.7 with a file
"nntpcache.servers" like this

A.com. DEFAULT 24h 4d 4d 30m 60d 60d
B.com. DEFAULT 24h 4d 4d 30m 60d 60d
C.com. DEFAULT 24h 4d 4d 30m 60d 60d
%BeginGroups
*        A.com.
B.*    B.com.
C.*    C.com.
when i start the deamon,  I dont  see B.* or C.* news group, just those
of A.com.
if I change *    A.com. by *    B.com, then I see B newsgroup but
no A.com or C.com
We can simultaneously contact those 3 servers without any problem.