mailing of stack traces (was 2.4b3)

Julian Assange <proff@iq.org> writes:
> If one of the betas crash, it attemps to generate a stack trace using
> gdb and mails it back to nntpcache-gdb-bug-reports@nntpcache.org.

Hmm, that would explain the bounces I got then.  While I understand the
motivation, I'd like to state for the record that I think this is a very
bad idea.  I'd rather not have system daemons mailing things offsite on
their own.  Generate a nice dump and notify *me* by mail and I'll
probably send it on in, but nntpcache really shouldn't be doing it by
itself.

Brian.