a question

Hi all.

I have a question about a kind of specific nntpcache setup. It is that our
LAN is not permanently connected to the net. It gets connected shortly
overnight, exchanges all what should be exchanged and goes offline for the
day. I would like to setup nntpcache to be able to cache some newsgroups
during the online time and serve them to the local machines at daytime without
a need to connect the gate to the net.

Is there a known way to do that?

Thanks in advance.
--