RE: Can nntpcache server act as upstream news server?

Hi there,

I am using nntpcache to "read" news from the upstream news server with no
problem. I have a client who wants to get news feed from us. I tried to
grant him access to my nntpcache server and he can read / post news through
a news readder program. However, when he use his news server to get news,
he got an error:

"An error response was received to a newnews command from server Newsfeed
news.xxx.xxx (SUN01). The response code was 502.  The pull feed connection
has been terminated. "

"SUN01" is the name of his news server.

Any suggestion?

Chan.