archive of 1999 posts?

Hi

I am new to nntpcache and have been trying to figure out a few
things. I found the archive of the mailing list but it only covers 1998.

Is there one for this year?

Also (and I saw this question posted but with no reply) - has
anyone built an RPM of version 2.3.2?

I want to learn how to package using RPM but given all the config
files and exes I saw go by when I built and installed 2.3.2, it may
be a bit much for me to start.

Finally, I found nntpcache while looking for a caching/filtering app
for nntp - similar to what I use squid for http on my firewall. Is there
a better choice than nntpcache for this limited task?

thanks in any case,

	-Peter