NNTPCache statistics

Hi there,

I'm not sure if I simply missed the place where you described
how to get statistical information from nntpcache.

I do know how to get the magic article <stats@nntpcache>.
I do also know how to access the index.html file via the built
in httpServer.

But I don't know how to customize the statistical information
and to reinitialize a statistical period.

On http://www.nntpcache.org/ I found "NNTPCache has a built in
web-server and macro language - ostensibly for displaying NNTPCache
statistical information".

How can I get more information about that?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Albrecht

Dipl.-Inform. Albrecht Müller

Fraunhofer-Institut für Informations- und Datenverarbeitung IITB
NOC - Fraunhofer-Netzzentrum
Fraunhoferstr. 1
76131 Karlsruhe

Tel:  +49 721 6091 340