Re: NNTPC: expiry

Tom wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Sep 1998, Markus Storm wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > is there any way to control expiry in 2.3.3 like in INN (e.g. binaries max. 1
> > day, rest 7 days) ?
>
>   Nope, nntpcache's expiration is better :) as it will cache what people
> read.  It isn't fully LRU though, but we can hope.

I'd call it better, too. But my users don't. They want group X to be provide Y
days of articles, no matter what the others read.
With many dont-know-how-to-call-them-just-viewing-pictures-guys, LRU w/
limited disk space is a problem for those who read serious groups.

Besides, wasn't it supposed to start expiring when minBlocksFree is reached?
Looks like this doesn't work for me.

> > Thanks,
> > Markus
>
> Tom