2.3.3b2: one article per group?

  I've noticed with 2.3.3b1 and b2 that nntpcache LISTs the active file as
"alt.test 0 0 y" even though "0 0" are not the high and low count for the
group.  This causes news readers to show that each group has one article
in it, which is a bit distressing to users.  Once the group is opened,
further LIST commands shows the correct hi/lo for that group.  It is
little werid.  I guess the hi/lo from the LIST to the remote server is
ignored, and the hi/lo is filled in after a GROUP.

  Is this the intended behaviour?

Tom