Some nntpcache requests

Hi,

is there forth-coming support for AUTHINFO in nntpcache ?  I saw the
comment that it used to be included but what removed.

Also, what do you do in the following situation: you have configured
nntpcache to take the fr.* hierarchy from a parent site. At some point,
either the parent site changes or we decide to put that hierarchy on
our local INN server. How will nntpcache handle the numbering change ?
What steps are needed to make the change no problem for NNRP clients ?

thank you for any idea.