creating Hierachie using multiple servers.

I've finally got NNTPcache 2.3.2.1 with multiple servers working, one
mainfeed and 6 specialized servers, but I'm not out of the woods yet.
I've got 19000+ newsgroups now like alt.* comp.* microsoft.*
(specialized) and linux (specialized). The datacomm chaps need access to
a shiva newsserver called calvin.shiva.com which carries about 15
groups. Problem is these groups have names like dial-in instead of
shiva.dial-in. I can include this specialized server but then it becomes
impossible to know that group dial-in (in the root) is a shiva
newsgroup. It would be extremely usefull if I could create a hierarchie
like the ones below.

alt.*                      normalfeed-->comp.*
comp. *                                 alt.*
shiva-news-->dial-in       specialized-->shiva----->dial-in
              dial-out                              dial-out
special2-->group1                     -->special2-->group1
           groupN                                   groupN

I'm no NNTP expert, can one of the authors of nntpcache ulian or someone
else tell me if what I want is possible and/or can be done with
nntpcache.

If I can't create such a hierarchie I need to specify all groups in
calvin.shiva.com by hand (initially and when groups are added/removed).
because the nntpcache.servers contents gives problems:

*           news.nl.net           /* main feed */
microsoft.* msnews.microsoft.com  /* mickeys own nntp server */
*           calvin.shiva.com      /* all shiva newgrousp */

Because everything after line 1 which is "* news.nl.net"  overrides
this. Ending with * calvin.shiva.com gives me as end-result ONLY the 15
newsgroups of calvin.shiva.com. Unless I'm stuypid and I'm missing
something.

I hope someone can/will help. I can't imagine I'm the only one with the
problem. But then again thats what I always think ;->

Greetz.

Jan Bessels