Re: NNTPC: SIGSEGV

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Sijbren Beukenkamp wrote:

> Currently running the last version of nntpcache (2.3.2.1 I guess) which
> still has the SIGSEGV error. This error should have been fixed in a earlier
> release.

FWIW there's still a problem with 2.3.2.1 getting corrupted
cache.mmap files and exiting with a SIGSEGV, rather than logging
the real error.

This is happening on several linux boxes locally with differing
short of disk space.

It wouldn't be so bad, but the logged message has nothing to do
with cache.mmap, so lead me off on a wild goose chase the first
time it happened.

AB