nntpcache-0.91.0 make problems

The new release does not build 'out of the box' on my linux
test machine. In the dbz directory make dies with a 'no rule
to make ../nntpcache.h' error. I just deleted that dependency
from the  $(OBJS) : rule to get it to compile, realizing I
would have to do a 'make clean' before a remake if I edited
nntpcache.h.
   Then it failed compiling dbz.c because of
In file included from dbz.c:3:
../nntpcache.h:10: nntpconfig.h: No such file or directory
  This was the file that undef'd mmap in the previous versions
but is not present in the current version. After commenting out
that include in nntpcache.h the build completed successfully.
  I'll try it out this evening.

Other possible bugs:
  In expire.c, there is an #if at the top that checks whether
you are using statfs or statvfs, but then also calls stafs
again after the #endif (line 19). I think this line should
be removed.  Also, to be safe, shouldn't you be doing the
statfs on con.cacheDir instead of "." or is the current
directory always going to be the spool and not the filesystem
nntpcached was started from (I haven't gone through all the
code leading up to the expire check, so I don't know if "." is
a valid assumption or not).

frank

--
Frank Smith  --  System Administrator         E-mail: fsmith@spec.com
Systems & Processes Engineering Corp. (SPEC)  Voice:(512) 306-1100 x154