what are you guys using to decifer errors

Hi All,

This is a little off topic but:
I was just wondering what tools you guys use to find out what goes wrong
when something goes wrong.

I would like to find the cause as to why saw too many /r is causing my main
feed not to get cached but am puzzled where to start. I have been out of
the coding arena for some time and am familiar with c code but not with the
tools linux people use to watch what happens in the code.

Regs, Davor
Mikka Int.