nocem SEGV under Linux

Hi there.  I'm using nntpcache-2.3.2 on a Linux (Redhat 5.0) machine.
I've turned nocem support on, and I'm seeing regular crashes after
several nocem messages are processed.  When I first fired it up, it
read around 10K messages from the server before it started flailing.
It now looks like this in the logs:

Feb 18 14:18:03 davinci nntpcache-nocem[24234]: nocem.c:93: <180298043942@CREDWBCWWI> already clasified as 'spam'
Feb 18 14:18:03 davinci nntpcache-nocem[24234]: nocem.c:93: <228419961473.7823455999@This.Site> already clasified as 'spam'
Feb 18 14:18:03 davinci nntpcache-nocem[24234]: nocem.c:93: <412292837380.2200314278@celebsxxx.com> already clasified as 'spam'
Feb 18 14:18:03 davinci nntpcache-nocem[24234]: nocem.c:93: <34B31937.2E11@xxx.muncies.not> already clasified as 'spam'
Feb 18 14:18:03 davinci nntpcache-nocem[24234]: nntpcache.c:207:Input/output error: SIGSEGV!

It looks like one nocem message is read every time, since every time
the nocem thingy wakes up, when it crashes there is one more
article in var/nntpcache/news.server/news/lists/filters.

Has anybody else seen this before?  Any particular places I should
start poking at?

Thanks.
--
Matt Ranney - mjr@ranney.com
Let's not let the students run the High School.