outlook express bug in nntpcache 2.3.2

This is outlook express with IE4.0

There seems to be a bug I'm trying to track down in nntpcache 2.3.2.  The
readers connects fine and sees all the newsgroups and how many articles
in each news group.  However, it will not show the headers or download
the articles to read them.   Trying to get a log but I'm sure someone
has already seen this problem.  The server works fine with other
readers.

--mpn

--

Mark Nordberg                  |  *Nortel's Information  Network
 mpn@nortel.net (business)     |  *Unix System Administration