Re: uboot and kernel entry point, load address for booting kernel from FIT image

Hi,

System.map will not help you there, it is a map of all the Symbols (var and function names) inside the kernel, and mostly necesarry for debug output.

Ich think the load address you mean is dependent on your hardware and CPU, you should find it in board documentation. In general "Mastering Embedded Linux Programming" (forgot author but it's from Packt) is a good book on such things

-- Richard