Generic USB LED HID driver

Hello,

I'm trying to find the Linux kernel driver in the tree that implements the HID LED usage table.
The only driver that I've found is the hid-led.c. However, it seems to support only specific devices.

The device with which I'm trying to interface is the custom-made board with atxmega and some LEDS connected to it.
Currently, the communication is done through the vendor-specific HID protocol.
The custom USB HID kernel module is implemented to communicate with the device.

The idea is to move away from the custom protocol to the generic implementation so that the custom kernel
module can dropped.

Best regards,
Kirill Yatsenko