RE: A question on endpoint_test code in the linux source by Kishon Vijay Abraham I.

Oh, I right after I sent my previous email, I realized how it's working.
The endpoint test driver (drivers/pci/endpoint/functions/pci-epf-test.c)
queues delayed work after linkup or binding (binding epc and epf), or after
processing the delayed work (re-queues). And in the delayed work performs
the function "pci_epf_test_cmd_handler" and there it reads the command
register and performs various actions including DMA read for the 'write test
from the RC' that I mentioned in my previous email. After it performs the
command, it sends interrupt to the host using rais_irq function. I had
analyzed this pci-epf-test.c before and right after sending my question I
realized how it's working after searching 'raise_irq' in the endpoint test
code.

Thank you.
Best regards,

Chan Kim