Missing Ubuntu tools on KernelBuild page

Hi,

I am trying out the kernel building instructions in https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelBuild with Ubuntu 20.04 and found missing/incomplete info. I would fix it myself but I only just got here and don't have access to do so.

With regards to the "What tools do I need?" section, on Ubuntu, I found that I also needed to install flex, bison, and libefi-dev.

Also, setting up the kernel configuration by duplicating my current config, there were broken paths to key files in the "Certificates for signature checking" section. Getting around that involves obtaining the files by installing linux-source and changing the paths to point to the appropriate files there.

As I said, I am willing to make the changes to the wiki if given access to do so, but, if not, I hope that someone with access can make the changes.

alan