Re: custom compil

'Make a cron job to pull from the kernel repo automatically, either
the stable kernel.org or Fedora's official repo. Then you can run
the merge_config script, and then build the kernel. Then, you can
run `update-grub` or whatever is the process.'

> I was hoping a security tool existed for that purpose. I will do with make then

'Unless for learning, why do this? Fedora maintainers do know their
stuff, so you can trust them. You are not going to audit changes
anyways, so this exercise is futile as you are basically doing the
same thing as `sudo dnf update` (or whatever the dnf command is),
but without the testing from maintainers and other people. Not to
mention the Fedora specific quirks which won't be there upstream.'