Re: REPOST : Kernel panic when try to install Rocky 8.4

On Mon, Nov 7, 2022, 20:48 mavis <mavisgame@xxxxx> wrote:
I have already tried all versions 8.x. Only 8.0 works.
FYI, even rocky linux 9.0 doesn't work.

Kernel 4.18 which is used by rocky 8.x is quite old btw. Not sure about kernel that is used by rocky 9.x

I bet you will get better luck if you use newer kernel version provided by elrepo. Have you tried it?

Thanks,
Axel