RE: when is pci_dev->resource values are filled?

It looks like these values in pci_dev.resources are filled in pci_read_bases
function which is called in pci_setup_device function.
So linux is reading the values set by the BIOS and setting them in its
pci_dev struct. And the devices's driver is called after that.

Chan Kim