Looking for a good gmail alternative for kernel lists

Hello,

I am currently looking for a good (paid) alternative to gmail. I get
more and more problems with gmails authentication policy, as I don't
want to depend on having a phone. And also I have decided that I don't
want to pay with my privacy.
The problem is that I tried out quite a lot of mail providers in the
past (gmx, vivaldi, yahoo, yandex etc.) and most of them were not able
to subscribe to kernel mailing lists, as they were rejected.
Can someone suggest me a good mail provider that is proven to work
kernel mailing lists?

Greetings,
Sebastian