issue with ASUS Fan maximal mode

Hi there.
and i'm one from many others that still suffered from the described issue. Personally i was able to move forward a bit. In particular,
1) with a  great soft that manipulates with fan speed ranges
https://github.com/dominiksalvet/asus-fan-control/issues/43
i was able to understand how maximal mode is activated at very low level in the so-called embedded controller in addresses
0x0521 and 0x0522.
2) It seems i understand that there is another driver/hardware mode that activates maximal mode eternally.

3) I disassembled my dsdt tables and found no more destructive code that could change maximal mode back
https://github.com/icegood/my_dsdts
================
So, i'm interest in people here who could help me cruising in kernel sources to understand who else can communicate with an embedded controller. For now, I'm interested how driver asus-nb-wmi registers it's controlling chipset to hwmon so
/sys/devices/platform/asus-nb-wmi/hwmon/hwmon5
node is created.
From sensors i see that it is a
asus-isa-0000
Adapter: ISA adapter