Current Instruction Pointer Along Memory Access for A specific Process

Hi everyone,
I am trying to generate the log of instruction pointers (IPs) along with corresponding memory accesses (including the page faults) in a sequence for a specific application. I have generated the log of page faults along with corresponding memory addresses by modifying the Linux Kernel code for a specific application, but  I didn't find the location of the current instruction pointers along with corresponding memory addresses; being analyzing Linux kernel code for more than a week. I think what I need is available in the code related to the CPU control unit because it handles the fetch-execute cycle; I looked for it but couldn't find the code responsible for the fetch-execute cycle in the kernel code.

Could anyone suggest to me where could I find the current value of  IP along with the memory address in the Kernel code?

 There are some tools available to generate the log of instruction pointers with memory accesses but I can't use them because I need a log of memory accesses and page faults in exact sequence and order along with corresponding IPs.

Thank you.

--
Best Regards,

Mr. Irfan Ullah