Re: where and when the kernel destroy devices memory if there were no matched driver for it?

If so, I make a driver was compiled as module and inserted by insmod
after some time the system booted, the driver could find the device if it
did not compiled as module. But, the fact is, my driver could not find
its device which was created during booting from device tree.