Re: How to correctly load a driver without device tree?

That's a usb host driver. As I know, the whole usb subsystem
initialization would take up to 2 seconds while booting. In
another word, that will make the system booting time more
longer. So, I have to build all the usb driver as module and
insert them latter, when the system was usable.