Re: kernel image path

Hi Valdis,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I wanted to find out where the kernel images are stored to check their size.

My local kernel repository size has inflated to around 14 GB after building kernel a few times. I was wondering if it keeps previous images as well which could be taking a lot of disk space. By looking into arch folder it seems kernel image takes around 8 MB. Max. space is used by drivers folder - I guess its the object files from all the drivers. I am again left wondering if building kernel drivers multiple times keeps the older driver object or replaces it with newer one.

I am little bit short on disk space right and hence needed to clear few things out.

--

Thanks and Regards,

Sumit