Re: Linux Kernel Based Research Projects

Thanks a lot for your reply,
I'ld like attend your session but right now I'm in India. So, couldn't manage everything so early to attend linuxCon Europe.

Apart from this thing,
I'ld like to work on lguest to port it on x86_64 architecture.
May you please tell me why it is not been ported yet for x86_64 architecture and can we discuss it further and start work on its porting.

Thanks,
shyam