Re: Unset LOCKDEP and TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT

No, really, no. Re-read the thread. When you first posted your
configure line, I told you "do not put a dash at the end of the
argument to the --host option". You sent 4 or 5 more mails
continuing to pass the wrong arguments to the --host option and CC
variable. In the second mail, I patiently sent you a link in Xenomai
documentation explaining another way what to pass to the --host
option, and a link to the autotools documentation giving you the
detailed explanation for cross-compiling. Instead of following these
links, reading them, doing what they said and what I said, you
continued passing the wrong options, then started assuming that you
were not compiling the right code, and started compiling the wrong
code.
 I did tried with and without dash and i managed to get --host issues resolved looking into the makefile. The issue was it was compiling the wrong code which was pointed out by Philip. Your comments were not valid. However, i appreciated it.

--
                                            Gilles.
https://click-hack.org