RE: Asus N53 USB WiFi Driver porting

If it's a custom board, bringing up new kernel versions can be a quite daunting task that the management of engineering organizations is more often than not loathe to undertake. It can take a lot of education to convince them that the pain and unpredictable development schedule hit of a kernel upgrade is more than compensated for by the increases in stability and features one gets when one goes through the process.

Jeff Haran