Re: Re: for interested folks, i'll announce new kernel tutorials via twitter

Mrs,

Good morning.

Yes, I agree with Rohan.In my opinion, if someone has any problem in receiving your message, I strong suggest
that he/she delete it. Simple like that.

I´m interested in your e-mails and tutorials and you shouldn´t stop sending them because everewhere there are
strange people who see problems where there isn´t one.

Have a nice day.

Alexandre Borges
(br.linkedin.com/in/aleborges)

On Seg 18/03/13 03:01 , rakesh Bhaskar everfriendlyrakesh@xxxxxxxxx sent:
i agree sending on this list is a better option with some tag. so that organizing it would be much easier.

Thanks